Monday, April 4, 2011

Radio Jazz Alchemist with Art and Evan and Freddie and Noah and ...

Once again I have to apologize for the lack of new posts recently - I have a bunch of cds I want to write about but can't find the time (spring is here :). Because of the work schedule I also won't be able to do the radio live from the studio but I have a playlist prepared for you. There is Dave Rempis / Frank Rosaly concert coming (Krakow, Wroclaw, Warsaw, Poznan) announcement and so many birthday celebrations it was hard to fit them all: Billie Holliday, Art Taylor, Charlie Rouse, Evan Parker, Horace Tapscott, Alexader von Schlippenbach, Noah Howard. All of them will appear on www.radiofrycz.pl beginning at 8 PM CET.

detaliled playlist will appear here after the program's finished :


edit: due to some technical issues on the radio server the playlist was not played and it will be moved over to the next week

No comments:

Post a Comment

It feels great when someone's reading what I'm writing! Please leave a comment if there's anything on Your mind concerning the post (or other subjects) and come back soon.